Updox Pharmacy Connect - Interfaced with QS/1
View our presentation slides here!
Communicate with care teams - Support transitions of care - engage patients - Drive revenue
Updox knows the pains that independent pharmacists face. You need to communicate securely with physicians. You’re trying to increase patient traffic. Medication adherence is an ongoing concern. Your staff is drowning in stacks of paper. It’s a challenge to manage the medication synchronization process. You’re struggling to gain access to care teams to coordinate care. We've got the tools your pharmacy needs to be efficient and competitive in today's evolving healthcare market.
Updox Pharmacy Connect is a web-based care coordination suite that is interfaced with QS/1 and helps pharmacists exchange secure messages, receive transitions of care, and engage patients in order to provide better care, take advantage of new revenue opportunities and lower costs. With Pharmacy Connect, you can easily manage all types of communications, such as Direct secure messaging, paperless faxes, notifications and patient interactions, via a portal where patients can send messages, complete forms, and self-schedule for vaccines, screenings or point-of-care testing.
- Enhance star ratings for reputation management and patient retention
- Manage communications including transition of care documents
- Reduce HIPAA risk when exchanging PHI with providers & patients
- Communicate faster with physicians, care teams and patients
- Engage patients by offering convenient online customer service tools
- Drive revenue through an improved referral process
- Improve customer service with better communication & access
- Improve cash flow with online patient payments & credit card on file