Boo - Don't be Scared of Updox Savings!
Wed, Oct 12, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Updox for Amazing Charts makes it easy to manage all of your practice communications, with both providers and patients from an easy to access web-based inbox that launches directly from Amazing Charts.
Our all in one solution covering both provider to provider and provider to patient communications, helps reduce the vendor footprint which almost always lowers practice costs. From a more practical standpoint, reducing the number of vendors used also reduces the number of open applications or windows on your computer - which simplifies practice workflow.
As usual, Updox still has no up-front fee, no contract, no hardware AND a free trial to make sure it's a fit for your practice. Can't make it that day? No problem. Register anyway and we'll send the recorded presentation after the event
Thu, Oct 13, 2016 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Updox is the only electronic fax and document management solution built specifically for medical practices. Updox for Practice Fusion saves time, lowers overhead costs and lets you easily access faxes & documents in office or on the go with any Internet connection.
Updox for Practice Fusion features include:
- Single sign-on - One click access to your universal practice inbox
- Edit faxes online - Sign, mark, redact, edit and annotate without having to print a single sheet of paper
- Route to chart and relate to order - Send all your fax or just certain parts directly to the patient's chart or relate the message to the patient order
- Auto-sort - Tag and organize incoming faxes into queues to only display the items that need your attention
- Inbound and outbound faxing - Updox offers both! No more waiting for busy signals to end to send a fax and incoming faxes can be immediately managed and acted upon.
- Fully mobile - view and respond to messages from Mac, iPad, iPhone, anywhere!
Updox offers free set-up, free training, no hardware and no long-term contracts! We even offer a free 15-day trial for new customers to make sure it's a great fit for your practice.
Unable to attend live? Register for the Web seminar and we'll send you a link to an on-demand recording and presentation materials after the event.